How unfortunate it is for someone to lose a job! Many Canadians will have to watch it once, but you shouldn’t feel guilty for it. Because many things are responsible for making you unemployed and one of them is the economy going down and coming up.
You might not be able to imagine how the unemployment rate has skyrocketed ever since the pandemic entered and destroyed almost everything. But you don’t find yourself completely helpless because we won’t let you live like that.
On the other hand, banks and traditional lenders may refuse to provide you financial assistance even after knowing that your credit score is not good. But we will give you financial help despite your low credit because we focus on how is your current situation.
According to (STATISTA) 9.5 percent of the labor force was found unemployed in 2020. This is one of the unemployment growth which reached 5.7 percent over the previous year.
Apart from this, as far as the level of unemployment is concerned. Around 1.89 million unemployed people were looking for jobs from 2000 to 2020.
Had there not been a loan for the unemployed, the situation could have been worse, which no one would have expected. So you are at the right place when you don’t have any job, but of course, you need money immediately.
What is a loan for the unemployed?
Loans for the unemployed are financial assistance by the Government of Canada for people who have lost their jobs but no longer have any income to survive. This kind of income is temporary financial aid that helps to find a job and manage the days when there is no income.
Anyone who makes money in Canada must pay for this type of financial assistance from their next paycheck. So after that, they can get the benefit of financial help. In case, they are dismissed from their job or they are required to go on short leave.
Nevertheless, there are certain benefits of loans for working people that they can experience which include:
- You can take time off for looking after either a newborn baby or the adopted one.
- If you have to remain around the person who is ill or brutally injured for care.
- Apart from that, someone in your family whose condition is not good. Maybe he or she is supposed to die, unfortunately.
If you are a Canadian then only you can take advantage of this service to recover your income loss. Not only this, but you can also target your sudden expenses which bother you unexpectedly due to your unemployment.
You can expect to get an initial loan amount of $100 to $5000 to meet your needs by filling a simple application with us.
How does it work?
There is no difference between loans for the unemployed and other small types of loans, both the loans function almost identically. But yes, the only difference that can be counted is that you can apply for such jobless loans using your EI payment.
And this type of payment is considered as one of the sources of income to get approval without any problem. Before taking a loan for the unemployed you have to keep some things in mind.
Some important things to consider before seeking loan approval:
- Fill out an application: It is very much important to fill the application which is the beginning of the process. What you need to mention over there are the following: (Your name, address, loan amount and contact details, etc.)
- Accept the loan approval: You get a notification regarding your loan approval once you have filled the application.
- Select the needed amount: Once you have got your loan confirmation. Now you need to pick up the loan amount.
- Time to submit: Right after selecting the loan amount, it’s time to submit the application near the page.
- If need to cancel the loan: Every province in Canada has their own time period to cancel your loan without paying extra for that.
- You can’t apply for two loans at a time: You can get only one loan at a time. There is no restriction for another loan, but you have to clear that first of all then only you can go for the second one.
Can I be eligible for a loan if I have no job?
It’s really hard to be eligible for a loan when you’re not working. One of the reasons lenders checks is whether you can pay off the loan through any form of your fixed income.
Still, you don’t need to worry about it when you want a jobless loan with us. This is because we provide you the best solution for secured or unsecured loans when you do not have a job.
You can easily get a loan approval without any hassle. This can be possible when you have a co-signer or you can use your collateral to get instant money for yourself. You can also take recourse to some options in case of loans pending due to your bad credit and unemployment.
Before you even consider applying for Payday Loans For Unemployed On Benefits In Canada, it may be something like debt consolidation. Apart from this, certain things are required to get the loan eligibility.
Some common requirements that make you eligible:
- You must be 18 or above: The basic step is that you are 18 years or older then you are considered eligible to apply.
- An Active Bank Account Required: You must have an active and valid bank account through which to receive funds is very important.
- Your Contact Details Required for Eligibility: It is very important to have your contact details ready before proceeding for funding.
- Requirement of a steady income: You must have a steady income so that you can repay your loan on time without any extra charges.
How can I get unemployed loans in my province?
You can get jobless loans in many states, but you don’t need to worry if you don’t belong to any of them. Still, you can get a loan through us as we do not want you to suffer from any financial crisis anymore.
It would be good if you have a look at the states where loans are available for the unemployed and one can easily approach them.
5 different provinces to find unemployed loans for you: Don’t avoid them!
- You can get loans in Ontario.
- You can apply in Alberta.
- There are jobless loans available in British Columbia.
- You can go to New Brunswick for the money
- You can also get financial help in Newfoundland.
How do I know I’m at the right place?
It may be difficult for new borrowers to rely on reliable lenders at the initial stage of applying for a loan. Since there are so many lenders to give you a loan, it is a bit difficult to take the risk on your part. Still, you have to take a step to start the game.
The most important thing to consider before you apply for loan, interest rates is that outside lenders are only there to make money. They take advantage of the interest rates you pay on the loan, you applied for.
So what you can do is look for lenders and their terms and conditions before you rely on them to give you your information. We are going to tell you some things that will help you to know whether you are in the right place or not.
A few important things to consider carefully before trusting the lenders:
- Don’t trust if they are asking for a fee at the initial stage.
- Check their websites and find user reviews.
- Their interest rates are higher than that of trusted lenders, compare then you will find out.
- They won’t mind you having bad credit at all.
In addition, you can count on lenders that do not have such terms, even as we will do whatever we can for you. After all, your problems mean a lot to us.
Where can I use unemployed payday loans?
You can use the no income loans not only to cover your daily expenses even there are some other purposes that you can use the loans. We are going to give some hints about what sort of expenses that you can target with the help of unemployed payday loans.
Here you have to target the types of expenses! Must know:
- You can target medical expenses to pay.
- You can use the money to pay off your high-interest loans and credit cards.
- You can get your damaged car back while you work to find a new job for you.
- You can settle your income tax payments by using unemployed funds.
- You can also use the loan to enhance your skills so that you can take courses and participate in competitions.
- You can pay off student loans with the help of loans.
Can I get a guaranteed loan when I am unemployed?
Yes, you can get a guaranteed loan even if you don’t have a job whereas getting a loan without income is not reliable. You can go for secured loans where there is no need to show your income, but you need to put your collateral in the middle.
Can I get emergency loans fast without a credit check?
Yes, you can find some lenders who may be interested in helping you with an alternative income source if you don’t have a job. You can get emergency loans without a credit check to help with unemployment benefits, disability payments, Social Security income, or rental income.
What type of loans can I get when I have no job?
You can get secured and unsecured loans. In addition, you can get payday loans, cash advances, debt consolidation loans when you are unemployed.
How can I get a loan without income proof?
It may be possible for a self-employed to get a personal loan without showing their income proof. They need to submit the papers of current assets to the direct lender. So they can get the money as quickly as possible through a secured personal loan.
Related Loan Services!
Payday Loans Canada
Direct Loans Canada
Payday Loans In Montreal
E-Transfer Payday Loans Canada 24/7
Guaranteed Payday Loans No Matter What Canada
Bad Credit Installment Loans Guaranteed Approval Canada
No Credit Check Loans Online and in Canada with No Refusal
Originally published at — https://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2021/08/loans-for-unemployed-canada-if-youre-unemployed/